• Must be between 13 and 18 years of age
• Have $1, a student ID or Driver’s License and Social Security number
• A qualified adult as a joint owner on the account (must have a valid Driver’s License with current address and pass Telecheck)
Get Started Smart!
A risk free way to learn how to handle a draft account, use a debit card and manage their money
• Can have a debit card (No overdraft protection – will decline if no funds are available, no charge)
• No minimum balance requirements, no monthly fees or transaction fees
• Mobile app with free on-line banking and remote capture
• Direct Deposit for that first job!
• Any one of our Member Service Representatives are available to help them learn to balance a checkbook, help with on-line banking problems or answer any questions you they may have about their account.
10021 E. 66th Terrace • Raytown, MO 64133
Ph: 816-356-0791 • Fax: 816-356-1452
Lee's Summit Branch
504 SW 3rd St. • Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
Ph: 816-554-1002 • Fax: 816-554-1074
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.